The cellular environment provides:
- Robust, realistic, closed-loop 3G (UMTS and EVDO) and 4G LTE networks and is expandable to 2G and 5G
- Replication of multiple towers/providers, providing unique capabilities in various electromagnetic and communications exploitation events
- Mobile communication over commercial infrastructure for civil and military operations
- An integrated Metro Wi-Fi with traffic generation to include user profiles, simultaneous attached data sessions (GSN), simultaneous voice calls (MSC) and mobile-to-mobile text messaging (SMSC)
- CyberTropolis is connected to the Department of Defense (DOD) Enterprise Cyber Range Environment (DECRE) and other locations through its secure compartmented information facility (SCIF) using various secure networks, including the Joint Information Operations Range (JIOR) and the Joint Training and Evaluation Network (JTEN).