Whether you've served in the military before, or haven't thought about it until now, joining the National Guard gives you a way to serve your country in a unit close to home. You’ll learn valuable technical skills and enjoy military benefits such as education assistance, low-cost health insurance plan, a retirement plan, and more. Are you ready to take the next step? Click on the links below to learn more:
Did you know that even a 2-3 percent deduction in weight can lead to significant improvements in overall health and stave off risk factors for diabetes and heart disease? The Army Wellness Center at Camp Atterbury provides integrated and standardized primary prevention programs that empower clients to live a sustainable lifestyle. Our clients include service members of all branches and components, their dependents, civilian Department of Defense employees, and military retirees.
Contact us to get started, at 317-247-3300 or by email at , or to make an appointment with one of our Health Educators today! We're open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., located at Building #341, Camp Atterbury, Edinburgh, IN 46124.
The Atterbury Conference Center, dedicated in 2011, is a 10,000 square foot log structure adjacent to the MG Carl G. Farrell Recreation Area at Camp Atterbury. The Center is a multi-purpose facility use for official meetings, conferences and functions for the Indiana National Guard and other state and federal agencies.
For information, contact Team Conference Support by phone at 812-526-1343 or 812-526-1276, or . .
If you are a service member, dependent or retiree, you can obtain your military ID card at Camp Atterbury. You must bring the following items:
- Two forms of identification, one of these issued by a State or by the Department of Defense
- A secondary form of identification, such as a birth certificate, social security card, student ID or another secondary photo ID
- LOCATION: Building #647, Camp Atterbury
- HOURS: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- CONTACT: 812-526-1499 Ext. 61278
- NOTE: An expired ID card can be renewed only if it is within 30 days of its expiration date.
Our center of gravity is our people, and therefore we must ensure the well-being of our Soldiers and Airmen and their families. Military support services encompass career, education, human resources and legal. We provide family assistance and religious support to both military and civilian personnel. to learn more.
Soldiers being Medically Boarded, or referred to a Medical Evaluation Board (MEB), have the right during this process to elect the counsel and representation of an Army lawyer.
- To schedule an appointment anytime (24/7) call 317-771-4748.
- The Camp Atterbury Office of Soldiers’ Counsel, Soldiers’ Medical Evaluation Board Office is located at 1013 Eggleston Street, Edinburgh, IN 46124.
- HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- For more information, .
The State of Indiana job bank, known as “Work for Indiana,” offers a wide range of services for job seekers. to take advantage of many online services, including searching for employment opportunities; learning more about state employment, benefits and retirement; submitting a job application; signing up for email updates; downloading the mobile app and more.